ELCORR specializes in the field of cathodic protection and is qualified to perform high quality state-of-the-art work effectively on all types of corrosion related projects.
ELCORR primarily focuses on electrochemical corrosion prevention and monitoring. It offers a full range of services to meet client requirements, from initial advice and support to full turnkey systems. We can provide:
• SITE SURVEY AND INVESTIGATIONS
• PLANNING AND PROJECT DESIGNS
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• COST ESTIMATES, SPECIFICATIONS AND BILLS OF MATERIALS
• MATERIALS MANUFACTURE & SUPPLY
• INSTALLATION SUPERVISION, COMMISSIONING, MAINTENANCE AND MONITORING
• CONSULTANCY AND SPECIALIST ADVICE
• GENERAL ENGINEERING AND FABRICATION
ELCORR offers innovative products that help to maintain the safety and integrity of pipelines, while complying with industry regulations. ELCORR provides engineering and design work with a scientific approach that utilizes modern computer modeling techniques and analysis tools, combined with extensive real-world experience. ELCORR offers innovative products that help to maintain the safety and integrity of pipelines, while complying with industry regulations. Some of the engineering activities Include:
• IMPRESSED CURRENT CATHODIC PROTECTION SYSTEMS FOR PIPELINES.
• AC MITIGATION SYSTEMS FOR UTILITY CORRIDORS
• SITE GROUNDING SYSTEMS, INCLUDING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COMPONENTS
• LIGHTING PROTECTION AND MONITORING SYSTEMS
• AMBIENT ELECTRICAL NOISE MITIGATION SYSTEMS
• USE OF COLLECTED SITE AND SOILS DATA TO DEVELOP DESIGNS THAT WILL MEET TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• USE OF COMPUTER MODELING TO DEVELOP AND ANALYZE DESIGNS AND SYSTEM PERFORMANCE PARAMETERS
• SPECIFICATION OF SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES (SPDS) IN GROUNDING AND LIGHTNING PROTECTION DESIGNS
• OTHER PROJECT ENGINEERING TASKS AND DESIGN REVIEWS.
ELCORR provides impressed current Cathodic Protection (CP) solutions that offers an innovative technology and reliability for cathodic protection and anode bed functionality. Impressed current cathodic protection applications is used where high performance, long life and environmental compliance are required. With double the life expectancy of current CP solutions, exceptional performance over its lifetime, lower operational costs and unique environmental characteristics that makes it for use where aquifer quality is threatened.
Our engineers have expertise in the following sectors:
• Industrial Cathodic Protection
• Offshore Cathodic Protection
• Integrity Assessment Surveys
• Marine Services
• Remote Monitoring